Thursday, July 11, 2013

All Wisdom is Welcomed!

Blessed, my beautiful people.  I have decided to add other topics to this blog.  It will always be about the progress of Humanity, and how we can transition our society back to its Natural state, which is to be in balance and harmony with Mother Earth.  There are many factors we can incorporate this into. For example, alternative energy, self-sustainability, and the healing arts or holistic medicine.  Everything is magic, energy, and medicine.  I want this to be a place where people can come together for numerous things and be on the same page as well.   We all know we must get off this gird or Cube I should better yet put it.  From dependence to independence we can truly be free and truly bring our potential to kinetic.  All of these things are relative and connected.  Slowly but surely we will transition out of this slave like mentality and come back to the realization that we are in control.  I still will focus most of this blog on magic and the esoteric, just going to let you guys know in advance that there will be other topics that should be discussed, for the fate of humanity depends on it.  God speed, travel well!

No comments:

Post a Comment